Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ohhh, I Should be DQ'ed

So I did sign up for the Ravelympics for the Sock Put, and I totally did not finish. I barely started. I did do quite a bit of knitting, but it was on an ongoing project that has an unexpected deadline. It's almost done, which makes me feel like somewhat less of a olympics looser. I'll post pics of the FO once it's delivered this weekend.
I do like the socks I was making (froot loop socks from Knitty), I'm trying toe up, which seems to make more sense for me and the way my brain works. Instead of a short row toe, I tried the magic toe from an old Knitty tutorial, it seems to look good so far, but then I haven't made it too far up the toe...

1 Comments:

Blogger Batty said...

I've discovered that the best way to guarantee I won't finish something is to sign up for some kind of timed contest. I think some of us just aren't made for that kind of knitting pressure.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home