Sunday, August 03, 2008

This Month I Tell a Story...August Third

Today's yarn is technically one from the yarn pirate (I'm pretty sure). I don't actually own this yarn, it's the perfect depiction of one of my favorite qualitys in yarn...color balance. I love when color mixes in such a way that many colors I wouldn't usually pair intermingle and turn out beautiful!! The transitions between the colors somehow blend and are perfect together, even when the colors on their own would make a small child throw up in their mouth a little. I really appreciate the patience and eye that develops yarns of this quality.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

I think it's pretty. I'm more impressed with the people that can dye that yarn those colors and make it look so good.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home