Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Finally...what I bought

I finally got around to taking pics of the treats I got at the Massachusetts Sheep and Wool fest. I took so long cause it has been raining since February, and it's been bad picture taking weather.


The Wool Peddler had lots of good bargains, so I got 3 rovings from them. I was wavering, but when I found out that they were from Brattleboro VT (where Mr. VT and I met and lived for 5 yrs) I was sold. I already spun up 3/4 of the greenish blue one.
Then I got this cause it reminded me of my parent's house...ocean and sea and sailing with a little bit of fog.
One of my rovings from the Wool Peddler came with a huge hairball in it...

3 Comments:

Blogger ZantiMissKnit said...

I bought a few things from the Wool Peddler too; soft fiber, nice colors and cheap too! How could one resist?!

Awwwww, kitty cuddles!

7:58 AM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Ooo..next time I'm at a fest, I'll have to keep an eye out for them.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Great haul, and you even bought a new friend for your kitty! That's the cutest picture.

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home