Thursday, April 10, 2008

It finally felt like spring, so...

I went for my first bike ride of the season...in shorts and short sleeves, with no armwarmers.
I rode a hill that I thought "well, I guess I can always walk it" and did it out of the saddle.
I never used my granny gear.
My legs burned, but recovered, every time.
I can still "rid my lungs and nose of excess fluid" without snotting on myself.
I heard the first peepers of the year.
I smelled flowery purfumey smells, like someone was making soap.
I only rode 10 miles, but I could have ridden dozens more.
I re-fell in love with my bike.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Ah it was a beautiful day here yesterday too. NOt so much today.

6:25 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

Enjoy the beautiful weather!

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home