Friday, February 08, 2008

MY Ultimate Knitting Bag...

After MUCH searching, I have finally found my perfect knitting bag. For me, it has to double as a purse so not be too big, but have LOTS of pockets for all the little things that end up lost in the depths otherwise. And I like it to have room for smaller knitting projects, scarf, hat ect. And it has to look cool, and have an adjustable shoulder strap, and did I say pockets? I finally found it...

The Sherpani Trevina...it's perfect (I hope) and is bring shipped here as we speak.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Very cool! I love the name--and the color! Yay green!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

Very cool! Congrats on finding the perfect bag. I'm still searching...

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home