Sunday, January 20, 2008

Goodies a-commin'

So I used some of my x-mas $$ on...knitpicks options harmony needles!!!!! I did not get the set with the dumb plastic case; cause it's dumb, and I have extra of the 24 and 32 inch cables. So I bought the same set 1 by 1, and got a set each of the 40 and 48 cables for the same price as the set. I am VERY excited about these needles, I am addicted to the regular options, and love the rainbow bright-ness of the harmonys. Plus, I do like metal for some things, and wood for others. I also got a swift from joanns (yeay 50% off coupon) and a row counter thing a week ago. Christmas for me this year has been very knitterly. And my b-day is next week, and my 'rents gift has arrived at their house......OH, GOSH, I can't even begin to express, you will all just have to wait...

I also washed the last of my aunt's first fleece and MAILED it to Minnesota. I wish I could have gotten the last bit of lanolin out of it, but my hot-ish water and the fact that it's last season's shearing might be working against me. The processor I sent it to is very reasonable, and washing is included in their price. In washing, I did discover that using the warmth of the wood stove is quite helpful!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Batty said...

Sounds exciting, can't wait to see pictures of your birthday goodies!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Yes, can't wait to see how it turns out!

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home