Saturday, December 29, 2007

I still have 10 (slightly) functioning fingers...

Christmas knitting has taken up EVERY-SPARE-MINUTE of this last month. No pics yet, but here's a recap:

Dad: Henry Scarf
Mom: 2 felted potholders and Fake Isle hat
Bro: hand spun, hand knitted fingerless gloves
Sis in law: socks (Haven't even picked a pattern yet)
Neice: Sally the garden fairy
Bros-in-law: surprise, but it isn't knitted.

Now, ask me how many of the above people recieved completed gifts....NONE!!!!!! Dad's scarf is still on needle, mom's potholders were in a ziplock cause they were still drying, bro got a skein, sis in law couldn't come out, so I knew I had a freebie on that one. Niece will get the only completed gift, but I'm still needing wings. I swear, I'll take pics soon...

4 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Wow! I'm impressed!!

4:39 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

Can't wait to see Henry. I'm planning on making one for my dad. Some day. Maybe for Christmas next year.

5:56 PM  
Blogger Eryn said...

I know I'm echoing Bezzie here, but "Wow!"

Have a wonderful New Year!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

Wow!

Not that it hasn't been said before...

Anyhow, I hope you have a very, very Happy New Year!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home