Sunday, October 07, 2007

Fryeburg Fair

I went to the Fryeburg Fair this weekend, and oh wow, the animals were soooo cute!I again, reinforced my desire to have alpacas someday, cause they're so cute and fuzzy and *bonus*, they make yarn!!!
This poor sheep was so naked you could see his neck wrinkles. They had been doing shearing demos all week, so there were lots of naked sheep.
This naked sheep was actually asleep like this.
The baby pigs were cute stacked up against each other, except for that one who decided he was hungry,
and started a huge freak out. Most of them found a spot to nestle in, but two of them kept fighting and squealing like hell until they finally settled down.
Oh look, more alpacas!!
This was in the fiber barn, it's a board with all different fibers on it, sheep and goats and llamas and alpacas and bunnys and even dogs. The hair was spun up into little mini-skeins so you could compare the softness.
I watched the draft horses do their pulling competition, and despite the packed house in the arena, I still don't quite see the intrigue.
BUNNIES!! These two week old bunnies were sooooo cute, they were each about the size of a raquetball. I will admit that I think bunnies are even more cute than kittens.
See? Isn't it cute? These are 4 weeks old. Don't you just want to smush your face in them? Too cute.

4 Comments:

Blogger Westozcaat said...

ohh animals are so cute. I had a pet rabbit that was identical to those u have photographed- she ruled the house and the backyard was her kingdom- cute though, very cute- so she got away with it.

2:57 AM  
Blogger Georgiann said...

Thanks for those cute, cute pictures -- started my day off just right!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Why, yes, I DO want to smoosh my face into them!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Eryn said...

Did they have an angora bunnies? They are super smooshable!

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home