Monday, September 24, 2007

Blogstalking Numero Uno-Who am I?

Who am I??? Well, I think this is best tackled by the pages...The Lovely Bones; I'm a huge fan of a good novel with a good plot, and this has been one of my recent fav's
Prozac Nation; a nice blend of the above mentioned good novel, with my mildly odd enjoyment of reading about other people's mental health escapades.
Knitting Without Tears; of course. A favorite on my shelf.
Recreational White Water Canoing; on the plate of current preferred pass times, you know, with it being summer in Maine and all.
Buffalo Soldier; A great author from Vermont (aka our soulmate state) who writes great novels based in Vermont on current Vermont issues.
Allen and Mikes Really Cool Telemark Guide; with giving up snowboarding for free heels this past year, this book has been my bible. And they're reaaaally funny!
Amish Quilt Patterns; quilting was my first real craft addiction, in early high school.
Bait and Switch; a great book that feeds my liberal need to know that everything I believe in is right, and that there may be hope yet.
An Ice Climbers Guide to Northern New England; a perfect representation of Mr. VT and my hard core side, the ice in Maine is great, and I can't wait for things to start freezing (after fall's over of course)
The Good Beer Guide to New England; cause we love our beer.

And that, good knitty folks, is me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I am a big fan of Elizabeth Wurzel. That's a good stack o' books you've got there :)

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home