Thursday, July 12, 2007

The good and the bad

This cashmere sweater that I spoke of recently

is now this pile of yarn! Arm, front, back, arm. It was pretty much all one "piece" with only two places where joins were, though there are a few more breaks in the yarn due to my inability to cut seams neatly.
And on the urban aran front, the second sleeve was coming along nicely until I discovered something. See it? I didn't...for like 7 inches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yep, missed a cross. Nope, NOT ripping it back. I'm gonna duplicate stitch over it and other such surgery until it looks better. And it will, cause I'll make it look better if it kills me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

I can't even tell where you missed the cross???

6:29 PM  
Blogger Rain said...

Shhhhh! Don't tell anyone, they'll never know.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

I still don't see it. Can't even tell.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home