Friday, June 01, 2007

My 100th post...with FO's!!!

I had to wait a while to post these so that my brother and his wife would receive them before I put up pics. First up, Calorimetry, made out of Patons SWS. I mod'ed the pattern following advice from knittyboard, cast on less sts and made it less wide. Super cute, super cosy. Modeled by a friend, not my sis in law.This is the button I put on it. Super cute. I think she'll really like it.



Next up, a essentially made up pattern for my brother, who has a lot of hair and requested a dready hat, but not rasta or marly-ish. I started with a pattern, quickly fudged it, abandoned it and just made it up as I went. It has a SWS lined brim so it's super soft (no noro against the skin) and as it is HUGE on my little model who is 10, it should fit my bro nicely. And I forgot to put on the brim. Duh. I'll be adding that one at some point. The pinched appearance of the decreases was a surprise, but I REALLY like it, I think it makes it less sack-looking.

2 Comments:

Blogger Batty said...

Cute Calorimetry, but I love the hair hat! Rasta without the over-the-topness of most rasta gear. Fabulous.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Rain said...

Happy 100!

I love that hat, it's very cool.

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home