Wednesday, April 25, 2007

So Close...

Last paper passed in, last group presentation done, one seminar and one class left to attend. As of 3:30 pm thursday, I will unofficially be done with my graduate studies. And I am so excited I could...I don't know...what's soooooo exciting? Umm...I could, well, something. I am so excited to be done with school I can't even identify something of equivilant short and long term excitement. And I'm a little fried on writing, so the english language and I are not the best of friends. As a classmate said last week, "The closer to graduating I get, the dumber I feel. Pretty soon I'm gonna be talking on the phone, setting up a job interview, and I'm just gonna start drooling and babbling like a crazy-person!"
Get me a sippy-cup, cause cap-n-hood, here I come!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Ha ha! I've heard of that phenomenon before!!

But imagine how good it will feel to reach that drooling state! ;-)

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home