Friday, March 16, 2007

In Two Weeks...

I will be a different, much more relaxed version of myself. Why? I refuse to talk about it, as I am quite convinced that it will turn my karma around. But when it happens, you will know. (And no, it does not involve vegas, hair dye, or my fave tattoo artist).

I have also been trying to be a better blogger, which I attribute partially to the above coming change. So to be better, I will...
1. finally post Mr. VT's infamous sweater pics. Once I take them.
2. also post his felted hat pics
3. post the progress on the urban aran, which I am knitting in the round, in a smaller gague, and have done about 4 inches on.
4. get a pic of the fingerless gloves I made for mom and Utah sis...(mom and UT, send me pics!) for my FO's
5. frog the swatch I did and reswatch for mystery project # 6294, in hopes of the recipient recieving it in time for, well I guess I missed winter. Next winter?
6. Really, really try to find pattern for 1200 yds of Green Mountain Spinnery's mountain mohair. Maybe even purchase vogue stitchionary for such purposes.
7. do more work on mystery project # 6992, as I would like it done before winter next year too.
8. Congratulate myself on bucking the knitted christmas present trend and continue making things for people just cause I think they'd like them.
9. SLEEP

4 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Hope your karma turns around soon because now after that list all I want is PICTURES!

12:35 PM  
Blogger LadyLungDoc said...

Can't wait to hear what the life changing action will be!

9:06 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Hey, I'm changing my life too! This is so exciting. Can't wait to hear what you're up to. With pictures!

7:32 AM  
Blogger Rain said...

Looking forward to the change, sounds like you have some great plans. Fingers crossed everything happens as you wish.

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home