Sunday, February 04, 2007

My Favorite Color is...

The Green Man, from my trip to Ireland and England a few years ago. I believe I bought it in the giftshop at Avesbury. He hangs next to my desk.
A Plumeria, one of my favorite plants without flowers of Mr. VT's, cause the leaves are soooo pretty!
My Nano, a huge step up in tech after my old mp3 player. I put a cool and very practical skin on it from decalgirl.com.
All of my hardcover books that are green. I'm actually surprised there aren't more. I have a lot of books. Lots.
And my bell. It's a cowbell for cyclocross races (kinda like a cross between road biking and mountain biking, in the woods. VERY spectator friendly, lots of screaming and ringing, you know, of the bells.

4 Comments:

Blogger cpurl17 said...

Ok..Let me guess--your favorite color is...green!!

cool stuff you got there. Love the nano skin!

3:34 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

ooh, I like your greens! I love that square leaf Zeus thing. Your green books are pretty sweet too. Yay for Harry Potter!! ;)

3:46 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

That is such a cool nano skin! And I love the Green Man. Fabulous!

There was a library once that sorted some of its books by color. I'm not kidding. I guess it was in addition to title/subject. It can actually be pretty darn useful, because I know I go looking for 'that big blue book' and get really confused when it's another color.

4:29 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

You know I was thinking that your blog post needed more cowbell!!!

I'm a green lover too!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home