Saturday, October 06, 2007

Blogstalking #3... how do I get Around...

This is how I get around...almost. If you turn it silver, get rid of the air scoop things, and cut the kick-ass horse power a bit, it's my car. I love my car (okay, it's really OUR car, but I'm the primary driver as Mr. VT is in mad love with his love-child-of-a-cooper-mini-and-a-UPS-truck AKA our Honda Element. Oh, and the element is itrium.)
We actually have a relative who races Imprezas like this, I think that would be sooooooo cool. Especially if I was in Europe.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Colorado Knitter said...

Heehee. I love our Element (we've got the green one that doesn't have too much yellow in it). If my husband had his way, I'd drive a WRX, but I got to choose, and I drive a little dark-grey bug.

7:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yttrium

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home