Monday, September 24, 2007

Blogstalking #2...What's in that bag?

This is where my bag lives, by the door. It's also my collection/dump spot, so you never know what'll be there.
Lookie inside, keys, i pod, wallet, sunglasses, palm, all in all pretty neat.
And then there's the inside zipped part. Aka dumping ground for chapstick, mints, hair ties, hand lotion, tylenol/advil, shout wipes, and lordie knows what else is hiding in the bottom. Fortunatly, my purse is small, so there's only so full it can get. I've been coveting one of these...But I think small children would get lost in it.
And this is fab too, and smaller. There are too many bags I like. So I have but 3-5 and just keep switching between them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anniebananie said...

I love your bag - you could keep so much in it, but it seems so organized and clean. I'm impressed.

2:44 PM  
Blogger DomesticOverlord said...

That looks remarkably like the place my bag hangs out.

3:52 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Ha ha, a small child!

Very nice. My dad had a spot like that. We called it the "tobacco station" growing up. He only smoked until I was like 7, but that name stuck.

6:30 PM  
Blogger OLPP said...

I love your bag!! Love it. You have good guts.

9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home