Saturday, October 06, 2007

Project Update...

The Shoalwater Shawl is coming along well, I'm almost done with the second complete pattern repeat. I don't want to post a pic, as it's a present for my mom and I want it to be a surprise. I'm backed up on the Ink Flared sweater, I'm fearing that it may end up looking like a maternity sweater. I may frog and use the yarn for Chamomile which looks like the same gauge. I'm also DEFINITELY going to be ordering the yarn for the Olive Branch Yoga Hoodie, I already got the pattern. I just need to decide on what color, and I HATE picking colors off my monitor. Unfortunately, color cards for Knitpicks Wool of the Andes are not available now. I've been checking ravelry to try and get an idea of what the colors really look like, and narrowed it down a bit (like, to something heathered). I hate choosing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home