Thursday, November 08, 2007

Shoalwater Shawl

Shoalwater Shawl, a birthday gift for my mom, is finished, ends (4) woven, steamed blocked, photo'ed, and delivered! This was a looong but fun knit with an easy to memorize repeat. The Boku has the colors I love without the itchiness of Noro. It is quite big, easily reaching fingertip to fingertip without stretching. And it was only a month-ish late! The pics are in front of my parents house, the weird plank thing in the second pic is actually the old support for a dock that washed away in the 38 or 54 hurricane. Yarn: Plymouth Boku, color 1
Needles: Options 10.5
Started in the end of August, I think?
Finished beginning of November

5 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

It's beautiful!

11:41 AM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

That's beautiful and I love that Boku yarn!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

It's beautiful. I love the colors!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Georgiann said...

I like this so much more than the Lincoln statue.

Seriously, gorgeous shawl.

11:29 PM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Perfect. The yarn is shining as much as the pattern. Beautiful!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home