Sunday, July 16, 2006

Heeee Haaaaa goodies!!!


I GOT GOODIES!! sooo cool, my SP made me this funky sooo-me bag for small knitted goodies, as you can see, the sock (if you can call it that) is already making it's home there. It has handles and a zipper on top! I got yummy (I assume, I am trying to not gobble them too fast) chocolate with toffee yummies inside-my favorite!!!! I got this very soft and realy cool bamboo yarn in colors that randomly match my dorky-70's-velour-salvation-army-couch, I love love the colors, and have no idea what to make with it, but immediatly started looking : )


Last but not least, the cats got greenies! Zora, as you can see, wasted no time breaking into the package and no surprise Dulce AKA the Tongue licked one for a while then moved on to licking me/DH/the table/some tape/Zora's butt/the floor/her own butt.
Dulce does not see treat-genius when it falls on her, and even turned up her nose at the all-natural venison jerky treats that Zora scaled a 3-layer cupboard for. So excited about treats!!!! THANK YOU SP!!! I got some treats today for myself too, new hair dye, a sweatshirt from goodwill I am making into a skirt, and some SP goodies of my own. Yeay!

2 Comments:

Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

>.> oops.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Rain said...

What a lovely package.

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home