Thursday, June 01, 2006

Official Apology

...to all of you who read my blog, my apologies. I have been a bad blogger, with the end of the school year, I have been on a bit of an anti-computer kick. I've also started working at PLC, and am still at my elem. school, so have a bit of a wacky schedule on top of it! But I'm back, sort of, and so... I even actually have my next project...


It's the Honeymoon cami, and I'll sub yarn, I'd like to try bamboo yarn for it, as I think it would have the right drape and be super cool for summer! Totally cute...and the new socks on magknits are cute too...perhaps a first sock?

Edit: After feeling some bamboo yarn, I don't think I'll use that...Debbie Bliss Cathay seems perfect, although LYS has some Knit One Crochet Two in truffles that's 50% off...I think both yarns would be similar price, so just have to decide which to use.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

Oooo nice top. I think it would look great in bamboo.

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home