Thursday, May 04, 2006

Here comes Penryn...almost

Here's Penryn, almost. I'm a little afraid of putting on the seecond arm, even though it takes no time at all. It's really easy to make it too tight, and I had to take off the first arm to fix it once already. But.... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So cool and fits great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally I remembered to upload the blocking pic of Penryn sweater. I will point out the abnormally small armhole...that got frogged and reknit with a two inch extension on it. Steam blocking was really effective, but didn't even out the slubbiness of the yarn quite as much as I hoped. (I think this pic is pre-steaming)

Will try to finish this weekend...

3 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

What a great sweater, it's gorgeous and looks good on you. It will be even better with another sleeve ;)

2:19 AM  
Blogger Trillian42 said...

Lovely! And it fits beautifully! Yay for you!!!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Omg, it's gorgeous!!

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home