Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Mememememememe

My first one...
Four Jobs I've Had in my Life:
1. Bartender...outdoors, in the Old Port, no liquor (so it's pretty much idiot-proof). Fun job last summer, so much fun that I'm going back this year!
2. Multipacker in shipping...indoors, at christmas, at everyone's favorite Maine retailer. Good $$, decent people, solid end date. The perfect temp job!
3. Activity Therapist...for brain injury rehab and child/adol psych. GREAT people, good work, if you block out the constant threat of state cuts and the resulting inevitability of being fired (yes, at both jobs!).
4. Pool and spa attendant...basically paid to sit and read in between cashiering. Pro: free membership. Con: being at work at 5:30am. The membership was worth the wake up for two years off and on!

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:

1. Moulin Rouge...how can you not watch it over and over?
2. Strange Brew...yep
3. James Bond...especially the Sean years
4. Harry Potter...but NOT Goblet of Fire. Suckie. The director should be fed to Fang. (I reserve the right to take this back if they decide to release the much more sensible 5 hour long two disc directors cut)

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Falmouth/Portland Maine...home now. I consider these one place. This is living with a purpose aka grad school.
2. Brattleboro VT...this is home forever. There is nothing so amazing as feeling the mountains hug you when you drive through them. Eric and I met in Brattlevegas, and we will live there again someday when it's right.
3. Springfield MA...for undergrad. I try and forget this, being secretly glad that I was not a) shot, b) mugged, c) arrested, or d) actually less intelligent upon graduation.
4. Barrington RI...born and raised.

Four TV Shows I Love:
1. CSI
2. Sex in the City
3. Family Guy
4. Simpsons

Four Places I've Been on Vacation:
1. Moab UT...Our "honeymoon" getaway.
2. Ireland...coast to coast in a week with my bro and his future wife. Can't wait to go back!
3. Portland Maine to San Fran...cross country in a yellow VW bug with two of my girlfriends. Thelma, Louise and Louise (but without the murder and car chase part).
4. British Virgin Islands...with the family on a catamaran. Truly amazing (but without the unfortunate wakeboarding crash/ACL explosion disaster)

Four of My Favorite Meals:
1. Sushi/shashimi
2. Lobster, oysters and Cold River Vodka
3. Artickokes boiled and dipped in butter
4. Anything cooked by chef friend Chris.

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Knitty Coffeeshop
2. My own blog, so I can link to all my favorite knitters' blogs
3. You Knit What?!?
4. Yahoo for e-mail and middle america dumb people news

Four Places I'd Rather be Right Now:
1. Ireland
2. Utah...hiking and to visit my little bro and his wife in the bus
3. BVI...just Eric and I
4. Anywhere I don't have to do school reading or papers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home