Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The following content may not be suitable for young viewers

SON OF A BITCH. Blogger Somehow deleted 3/4ths of my template. With all of my customizations. And the sheep with needles. And all of my favorite place buttons. And all of the links to my favorite patterns. After having a total nervous breakdown and writing a angry/desprate e-mail to the help desk, then realizing they couldn't give a shit, I resigned myself to starting from scratch. So now I have to go in and one by one add back in three months of perfecting my blog to my exact customizations. This really sucks. However, now I will be saving a copy of my template to a word document periodically so this does not EVER HAPPEN AGAIN. I know, I know I should have been doing that all along. So it will be a long night at the computer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trillian42 said...

Gah! Oh, Sarah, that sucks!

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home