Friday, June 09, 2006

More...more...more!

So honeymoon cami got bumped in favor of my first socks...jaywalkers with cherry tree hill supersock in a blueish-greenish-purplish colorway. The guy at LYS was nice enough to sell me a set of lantern moons at a SUPER discount cause one of the needles had a broken tip. I sanded it down and it's good as new. Don't know if I'm digging the sock thing or not yet. We'll see...

I am currently being very good at NOT buying any more yarn for the gazillion projects I want to start. This is, of course, is assisted by the fact that it's been raining for forever and I keep on getting called out of work, so am not making any money. Unfortunatly, this means that I am feeling project-short for my flight to GA. I think I will take advantage of the situation and get some work done on DH's sweater band...Yummmm...cabling in a Zanax-induced haze...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home