Wednesday, September 20, 2006

I HAVE NOT BEEN...

1. abducted by aliens
2. locked in the cellar
3. addicted to CSI and on the couch for two weeks
4. out having fun canoeing/climbing/beaching it/knitting/drinking with friends
5. coping with the unbelievably offensive smell in my car
6. reading for fun all of the lovely books I can not seem to stop accumulating
7. held captive by the cats in exchange for boxes and yummy adhesive tape
8. spending quality marital time with my husband
OR 10. updating my blog.

I have instead been starting school, my practicum, and a new job...all in the last two weeks. I am sorry I have dropped off the face of the planet, I swear I will retrieve my towel...

2 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

You sounds really busy.

4:42 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Ditto Rain. LOL

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home