Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Too Much Knitting?

Is there such a thing? I am starting to think yes, there can be. Not as in I am doing too much of it, but I have too much to do.

Eric's sweater: almost done with the second sleeve. Need to do the body and figure out how I want to fix the raglan neck.

Messenger bag purse: about half way up the body of the bag. Going well.

Eric's felted beanie: up to the color changes for the stripes. Temporarily stopped to get more yarn (which I now have)

Secret X-mas set: FINALLY found the right needles, just cast on for first of three in set.

Mom's fingerless gloves: Not started yet, but have the yarn and needles at least.

Secret x-mas sumething: just got pattern, have needles, need yarn.

Oh, and did I mention that I have a 10-15 page paper due by the end of the semester that i haven't started? Yea. BUT, I did finish both other end-of-semester papers AHEAD OF TIME (insert happy dance for me here). So it's gonna be a busy few weeks. Fortunatly, once that paper is done, I have nothing going on and can devote much time to knitting/watching tv/fending off cats/staying in my pj's all day.
On the bright side, I'll have lots of pics!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rain said...

I hope you get it all done in time. Just in case... http://www.cafepress.com/knitty.37131318

Now go write that paper!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home